IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

About Top Tech Distribution LLC (U.S Distributor)

1. 1,336 Posts.
    Hey guys I just wanted to know if anyone else got this email from Emma when they asked about Top Tech LLC?

Hi Sam,
    Thank you for your email and interest in IoT Group. Here is a bit of background information on the announcement of the deal that we have made. The IoT Groups’ USA Sales & Distribution Representative, Paul Tobin, has spent six months researching the most effective and efficient distribution channel for our consumer product release pipeline. Mr. Bryan Corlett was recommended to them by one of America's (and the world's largest) most innovative retailers, with whom he has a very strong and long standing relationship. The IoT Group anticipate that orders to be placed over the next 90 days will completely support our Board's decision.

About Bryan Corlett
    Bryan Corlett has been in the sales, promotion and distribution industry for 20 years, and operates nationally and internationally from a base in Newport Beach, California.  Mr. Corlett leads one of the largest private networks of product sales professionals in the United States, and his team has sold leading products in major categories including health and beauty, weight loss and fitness, clothing, sports, household and cleaning products and
    consumer electronics. His contacts into product purchasing decision-makers at every major retail group, both traditional and online, is unsurpassed.  These kinds of private networks are based on relationships that take decades to develop.

IoT Group was referred to Mr. Corlett by one of America's (and the world's) largest and most innovative retailers, which has a very strong relationship with him. The Corlett network has sold tens of millions of dollars of goods annually to retailers including the Sony PlayStation and Apple products. Mr. Corlett selects a discrete number of products to promote, and unlike other "big name" distributors such as Brightstar and Ingram Micro, he can take on a single SKU product like ROAM-e from an unknown overseas company and devote the time, attention and resources (and give buyers the confidence in the product) to sell large quantities of it in short order.   A company seeking to get this kind of sell through in North America could take years just to get the right meetings, and spend a fortune on market development with no assurance of success.

We hope this adequately answers your questions.

Thanks,
    Emma
    Marketing Manager | IoT Group

When i received this email i was shocked at how much detail that went into it. I have never received such a well informed and prompt email that pretty much clarified the distribution announcement. Sentiment changed to Buy X 10
    Last edited by atari2600: 15/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.