NEU 0.41% $19.47 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thanks Kens. Below is a selection of this person’s...

1. 5,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17034
    Thanks Kens.

Below is a selection of this person’s “contributions” to discussion on Acadia over the past few weeks.

I questioned whether this source was either fear-mongering or just highly ignorant and quickly got my answer from reading his various comments.

Should Steve Davis remain as CEO yes or no. I would have voted No. How do we get rid of this F'er and get a better CEO?

I don't think Acadia will be sold or bought out, because they don't have enough to offer and they don't have a good enough pipeline…

Hey Hey Ho Ho, Steve Davis has got to go!

LOL, it's acting like a deflating clown balloon…

Some think a buy out for Acadia is coming, but I don't think so, because Acadia sucks so bad and because they owe so much in royalties for Daybue/Trofinetide, to Neuron…

It's funny how Steve Davis conned investment firms to buy into Acadia, but he's smart enough, not to use his own money, because he knows it's a scam.

….despite being down 30.96% over the past five years, the worst is yet to come, making it one of the top pharma stocks to sell.

I don’t think the price in ACAD’s share fully reflects how badly it missed its revenue target, which makes it risky.

Uh oh, could this have a negative effect on insurance reimbursement for Nuplazid/One-hit-wonder-Primavanserin?

Going broke and giving out scholarships….

This morning on the radio I hear a doctor say that within 2 years, that stem cell pharma therapy will cure Parkisons, so Acadia will be F'd over. Fire Steve Davis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.47
Change
0.080(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.58 $19.85 $19.23 $9.536M 488.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1770 $19.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.49 348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.51
  Change
0.080 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.60 $19.82 $19.24 217738
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.