IPD 3.80% 7.6¢ impedimed limited

Acaidia Park Responce, page-22

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    @Steini as best I can tell from recent information is, these people (and director Sharp from today comment IMO) invested big dollars at 0.95 in 2016 and cracked the sh#ts with the board during 2018/19 and now we have this spill.
    When you invest at 0.95 you are not expecting to sell at $1 or $2 dollars more like 1000% or better. I don't buy into any these arguments around of selling cheap, that's just wasting energy on BS. If you want to play Devils advocate with ur example the plan would be to drive the price down(all ready happened), start to accumulate( all ready happening Directors all ready accumulating as per Dons comments. ? why no buying at higher prices, maybe ur onto something) and sell at $1 or $2 dollars. That is exactly what has happened during the last 3 years.eek.png

Now is the time for retail to have a think about,what.png
    Are you apportioned for a 3 to 5 year move in the best suited wealth vehicle for that time period.
    If too large have zones to off load some higher prices.
    If not large enough look to acquire more while the price is short term depressed. (Don recommended their best friends and themselves would be buying if not for the 249D).been retail u r not encumbered by blackouts and funds rules.

@rlj I think u might be a bit frustrated and we all are - has the current board done what you suggest? - if the answer is no then how would a new board do as you suggest? They cannot just issue themselves shares options etc as it currently stands the board get paid from a 800K pool of money that's it.
    I'm guessing on an annual basis they work 1 day a week for IPD on average or whatever hours are required to perform their duties and for that they get 100K less tax. If they do good they get invited to be a board member on more prestigious boards and so on.
    Lifestyle directors start a company and own the most stock and write the rules to benefit themselves then list on the ASX, this is not the set up here.
    Starting to rant so will stop here.
    PDF Transcript is on the way.
    Kind regards
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $153.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $63.67K 827.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 303469 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 168012 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ 275126
Last updated 15.58pm 30/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.