FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Market and People Wake the F*** up FGF's share of ACU is worth...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Market and People Wake the F*** up FGF's share of ACU is worth more than what the company is worth based on what it's was trading yesterday @.014-.015 If this is not the joke of the century I don't know what is. Plus the cash in the bank. Plus the price of other deals done or in the pipeline. Plus the next listing of ACU on other exchanges, and believe it or not they will not list at .005 again, if we re-listed today it would be at least .01 to .012 Plus the other coin offerings just like ACU, FGF will be a magnet for other coin offerings once ACU has set the benchmark. This is not a mining company that is sitting on tons of gold 500 meters below the ground and they need millions and years and permits and plants and processing to bring it to the market. FGF is in my view printing money not mining gold we are mining money = CASH People wake up this is PSY all over again, when it was sitting on .003. I was late to buy it at .007 only to sell it at .17 and it headed to .52c I have declared my holding in FGF before, and right now am about to double my holding again as I can't believe what I am seeing in front of me. Forget the market Val of 20 or even 100 million, once the market makers / players are done with this they will take this up not in steps but in leaps, they have to how do you get from 20mil market cap to 40mil once the word is out. That's only one bag only %100 not including all of above and then add intrinsic value what so ever. I don't know if any other stock that is doing what FGF is. I have seen mining stocks valued much more than FGF and they have no means of getting out what's in the ground. Forget the stock bashers, telling you to sell they want your shares. I want your shares this is going places. Forget the 50million dollar loss that was the old business model, this is the new business model. We have a 50 million dollar carry forward loss that is an asset to FGF yes it means we can make and announce 50 million dollars worth of Net profits and pay ZERO tax. Without this loss when we make 50 mil profits less %30 company tax then your left with 35 mil Net profit. I rather have this loss as carry forward to wipe out future taxes with. DISCLAIMER. People do not take my word for it please DYOR. This is like taking candy from a 3 year old. I'm almost felling guilty.
    Last edited by justbargains: 13/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.