AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Phil Spot on!! You have been consistent and seemingly right with...

1. 401 Posts.
    Phil

Spot on!!

You have been consistent and seemingly right with your copper price predictions.

I think for those who have done a lot of business in China over the years, the population shift is just an undeniable force, that requires feeding, housing and jobs. Despite all the alarmist calls, my experience with China is that they been gearing up over the last decade on assets and human capital (skill sets) to withstand more than what many think. Not without some blips along the road, but I think they will keep progressing at least for a while.

This all leads me to the same conclusion as you... that copper needs will completely out weigh supply. I am very excited by the plans for the full development of PB. Hopefully, AVB through new exploration and other opportunities can continue to feed copper train even more and become the go-to partner in the region.

What a pleasure it is to have a company debt free with blue sky opportunities in such a great region. My feeling is that European politics and the occasional beating of the war drums should not unsettle the AVB story long term. I am happy to have researched my copper investment down to this company and stood firm.

I have been picking up, unluckily not at the stupidly lows you did (twas bad timing for me), and very happy heading into AGM season with a fair swag.

Been some great commentators on here helping others to stay the course.

SH will continue to be rewarded for that patience, and I would say with some gratitude for your wisdom,

Many thanks

Gus
    Last edited by guspoyet: 22/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.