Arrogance? The fact you lot are claiming to be a top four side...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Arrogance? The fact you lot are claiming to be a top four side because your on the top of a ladder at Round 3 after versing piss weak teams is arrogance. Highlighting Port Adelaide are a top four team is not. Again. Please make a claim that you believe, one minute I'm perfect to you, the next I'm a sad life? Do you have a mental issue? Happy. Sad. Happy. Sad.

Just because we don't stroke your ego, and we speak truth about the Adelaide Crows does not make them good, they've beaten a bunch of cones. They beat the bunch of cones by sooking all game, even your coach whinged about Bernie Vince playing on Dangerfield. You make our state look weak by whinging so much, take a spoon full of cement and harden up.

I've never seen so many supporters whinge so much in the AFL. Fremantle has had the least success in the AFL, but even they can demonstrate superiority in the mental battle. They're much harder than your piss weak squad. "Oh get out the tarps!" "Oh! Nothing between the ears" "Oh! Centrelink" "Oh Bernie Vince tackled me" - What are you twelve? Get new material, and grow a pair.
    Last edited by Askari: 19/04/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.