EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Administration Meeting

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3133
    Morning guys well had a good win of $2200 last night on my way to recovering my losses lol.

But seriously I had an idea about the administration meeting. Why wasn't a SH there to represent all holders. Basically none of us have any trust or belief in our board. IMO we would sack the lot of them. I am uncomfortable in having this lot representing us.

So I thought at this meeting we could present that SH's could arrange funding of the MIN loan. Sack the lot immediately. Then raise cash put new team in and then drill the north. Problem solved.

Why is it we have to be liquidated because of the stupid decisions this team have done. This lot should never be directors of any company again. I am prepared to represent all holders if no one wants to do it. Our destiny should be controlled by us not our team. What do you think?

I am happy to contact the administrators he holders want to save the company and see us trading again. Nothing to lose here guys by doing something, doing nothing allows this lot to control our destiny, that's scary!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.