SIT 20.0% 0.3¢ site group international limited

Hi Thorium1, were you able to view/link the recent AAT decision?...

1. 15 Posts.
    Hi Thorium1, were you able to view/link the recent AAT decision? I haven't been able to find it.

As to your question, I'd guess so. They'll need to find another business line quickly, be that property investing or other to survive.

One option might be to attempt non-accredited training, but that wont attract any Government funding support that has been part of the current business model. Issues would be if they could build/have a FFS product that is good enough to stand on its own feet without accreditation or funding, but that would then be quite vulnerable to (funded) competition from any new player with a clean record.

I'd imagine they would currently be needing to immediately notifying any Government or similar funding contract owners for those they currently hold such as in QLD, NT, CTF(WA) etc... the contracts are usually very explicit regarding these types of events, and could even (potentially) involve further clawback type arrangements if they aren't onto it.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if some sort of private equity players weren't sniffing around already to look at their IP/equipment - they seem to have a niche in an industry with limited competition that in new (compliant) hands could be profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.25K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 15324576 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23606154 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.