AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I just had a conversation with the wifey about my investments....

1. 28,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I just had a conversation with the wifey about my investments. She wanted to know when I was going to make some money out of my shares( I would like to know too).
    i told her when I bought AVB a few years ago that I expected to hold them for a year or two.
    Yes we haven't seen a rerating since I bought my first parcel, in fact it is below that price now. Am I stupid, yes! Am I stupid for buying avb, I don't think so. I would liked to have timed my entries a bit better ( wouldn't we all).
    We all know the company is in the process of building a mine boxes being ticked equipment purchases and further exploration happening but it seems like it's taking forever. She wants me to sell so she can go on a holiday and or put a deposit on a house in Perth. Fair enough I thought she has a right to a point of veiw but she doesn't look past her nose when it comes to money. I believe we will see a mine or three built over the next few years and I believe I will make a good bit of coin out of avb over the next few years.
    Do I wish avb would hurry up , yes. Am I happy with the management , yes. Am I willing to hold for a couple more years, yes.
    Does my wife have her name on the shares account , NO.
    Can it all go pear shaped and I lose all my money in avb, yes. That's the risk we take on any stock we buy into.
    Sorry for my ramblings on a Saturday morning,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.