AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

advanced targets, page-37

1. 11,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    piast
    In the hope of comradeship in this quest we all have to make a buck, I will offer more.

You will note in my last post about the missing word “value” that I made reference to markets, do you know it matters not really which sort of market, because in truth all markets are much the same and the very nature of them all is the separation between price and value.

Have you not wondered in a fruit and veggie market, looking up and down at the fare on offer? At the rock melon and saw it's perceived freshness and looked closer, picked it up and weighed in in your hands, felt its firmness, held one end to your main olfactory system and smelt it, was it good or otherwise? Can you recall the delight of holding two beautiful fresh firm mangoes, one in each hand feeling the tropical pertness as you caress the flesh and again drawing in the wonderful aromas of the fresh fruit? Or was the fruit less than you expected?

Now to my point, all the items in that fruit and veggie shop have a price ticket on them and all the items in that shop have a value, they are not the same thing, it is always caveat emptor, he who understand value is much more likely to get it.

I hope this assists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.