What do you mean by me being on their national product?

1. 176 Posts.
    Afghanistan is already changing but it goes unreported in mainstream medias. I wouldn't dismiss these people that easily. China and Russia are their neighbours. That man-made canal construction started 2 years ago and its completion was scheduled for 2028. Will be next year instead. Wait until they get their mines up and running generating cashflow to pay the Chinese for building entire cities from scratch. That's what they've been doing in Africa and not only there.

America, change?
    Unless there is a civil war, I don't see how.
    Think power of CIA, corporations, banks, Jews, AIPAC, Chrisitan Evangelicals and all sorts of very powerful lobby groups - military, pharma, guns, etc.
    America would have to free itself from all these agencies, from its powerful deep state.

They would have close the Fed, the Treasury would then reclaim the right to issue currency.
    Then you have this obsolete electoral college system - that was good and made sense 2 centuries ago but not today - this would have to be abandoned.
    Then the whole process of how politicians are elected to both houses of Congress, term limits and their length, tight restrictions on lobbying and election funding, etc.

For all this to occur one needs a revolution.
    One thing, though. American people are legally armed to their teeth, which would be helpful, but very bloody.
    What do you mean by me being on their national product?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.