afl last man standing - round 2

1. 18,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Congratulations to the 63 people who made it to round 2.

Alan brought up a good suggestion in the 1st thread about opposite teams playing the Giants or Suns as they are new teams in the comp.

Alan: roaminoz if you want a decent competition you should make it forbidden to pick team playing GWS for the rest of the season. Otherwise 90% of the pool will probably be in at halfway through the season. A lot of comps have done this. Source

I'll personally make a decision on this matter by the end of round 4, if there is constant person(s) picking opposite teams that play Suns or Giants. I might have to introduce a rule where you can only pick opposite teams playing either Giants/Suns after you have picked other teams that don't play the 2 teams in question for a consecutive period of 2 rounds? Who knows, I'll let you all know by Round 4.

Round 2 AFL Last Man Standing Picks to be entered in the form below, if you can not see the form click HERE.

To the 63 eligible players select your name and then select one of the 17 teams available.

Previous round results / scores.

Giants 37 vs. Swans 100
    Tigers 81 vs. Blues 125
    Hawks 137 vs. Magpies 115
    Demons 78 vs. Lions 119
    Suns 68 vs. Crows 137
    Dockers 105 vs. Cats 101
    Kangaroos 102 vs. Bombers 104
    Bulldogs 87 vs. Eagles 136
    Power 89 vs. Saints 85

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.