AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

after easter

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Well liking the price at the moment good to see the weak hands shaken out so the bots get their fill
    said it last post and am more sure by the day April is our month and all will come out
    love the Bagging of Tp as well, spends his whole life building and working on projects pulling deals together and the SCs on here whom still work for a boss and who have never set foot on a mine site or attended a General meeting bag the hell out of management (good on you?) I've watched you all come and go most either have no shares or are short term day traders trying to make 10 percent on one of the best copper stocks in my opinion on the asx this little company is going the be one of the lowest cost copper mines on the asx, free carried after one year good luck down rampers my shares are not for sale
    reading tonight Rio has run into more trouble in Mongolia and the power plant wont be going ahead as well as delays and cost blow outs moving underground well I guess stuff happens when the government has its hand out for more royalty's Its not the case for us in Brazil smelters falling over them selves to get an off take agreement and a government keen to create jobs and employment Enjoy your Easter gents roll on April regards thedoors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.