Afternoon Traders Jan 17

1. 13,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our market is down approx. 37 points at midday with no direction provided by the US after a  day off for Donald before his big inauguration, mind you he still went twitter crazy re- tariffs, Germans, automobiles and Mexicans. Just a few of his favourite things. World markets are meanwhile bracing themselves for Theresa May's speech today at which she's forecast to promise the world a good hard Brexiting! "We ain't arf in and we ain't arf out and it ain't arf  'ot is it" Or words to that effect. This has given the pound a good pounding and left it near a 30 year low. Some people are scared of leprechauns but as I get older I find myself more and more scared of battleaxes.

Capture.PNG

I'm sure she's lovely.   Donald and Theresa together should be worth watching.

Capture.PNG

Gold up at $1203 USD
    Iron Ore powering on at over $83/ton USD
    Crude Oil steady

Sold a trading parcel of BIG's I held from yesterday. Otherwise nothing. I think we are due some fireworks at the small end of the market, law of averages would say soon. The big end of town has been strong while the mids and the smalls have been a bit lukewarm. Can't complain though. Hope you guys are killing it.

Happy trading.

RJ.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.