Yes but not buying over-extended stuff when clearly Technicals...

1. 4,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Yes but not buying over-extended stuff when clearly Technicals are also showing strong predictability
    We trade things because of volatility, if a commodity runs thats great it brings us stocks to trade.
    I just see so many people goign foir thigns after they ran way too hard, or have little to no cash left
    M4M has been the biggest joke. There are more purchases going through than the company has cash.
    Millions spent on a stock....BUT M4M is a FORMER supernova so it has run harder than my expectations despite probably having to raise again anyday now. Yes there are SOME funds in the bank, but never enough to make people sit comfortably overnight
    Just my thoughts
    Happy hunting! I only locked in +$50 for the day, left $150 on the 29M table as my sell order was 1c too high from todays HIGH...In the morning I panicked out and sold at 49.5c (my entry price yesterday) could have been a +$200 Day for me the other gains were from going Long on Crude Oil overnight and took profits in the morning also

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6169/6169528-795007d61fd3dea4cacdd65d4d1ad2cd.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.