AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Brut your comments are right in a level playing field world, but...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Brut your comments are right in a level playing field world, but it is not, never has been and never will be. I do not blame the market or the regulators, we all know who is responsible. This is not a view that is popular I know that, but it is us, we are responsible, humans and greed. Do you think a corporation is going to bung in many millions of dollars and accept the same level of info we get? do you think directors on the receiving end of both money and a control are going to treat them the same as you and me. It a waste of effort worrying about this, if you want to be in the markets and make money. Like it or not if you want to have even half a chance to make a buck, you need a strategy and getting mad at the system is not a strategy. Even on the most simplistic level, you could do worst than just looking at who's buying, back in the 70's it was the goto report, directors buy list, back then it was real and not a bad method to do very well!. Anyway back to AVB, big money buying at .08 is a good sign that anyone buying at .08 will do well, watching Directors get patted on the head by big money is a good thing, no doubt in my mind who answers to who, capital will look after my money better, it's almost a necessary evolution and you can bet no directors would like me saying this, so I curry no favour, I am here to increase my wealth. All the rest is just grist to the markets mill. Sorry I cannot be more romantic about it.
    Last edited by philh9: 29/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.