SVL 0.00% 18.0¢ silver mines limited

AGM Feedback - Don't sell silver assets

1. 10 Posts.
    I thought I would give some feedback about the AGM. I thought that the management was highly competent and experienced. It was a nice change to see after following the company for some time. They have a team of excellent geologists with proven industry experience and Mr Perrett has an excellent track record in dealing with licensing and operations management. I have every confidence in the new leadership to maintain the existing value of the firm and expanded it going forward.

The Bowden project is being explored with efficiency so far and I look forward to more good news. The management are making efforts to have the company introduced to North American Money Managers which may positively influence the valuations of the Stock Price if they view the resources to be on par with more expensive project on the TSX and other exchanges.

The only thing that concerned me was that the management had expressed an interest in the possible sale of the Webbs and the Conrad Projects. Although there are advantages in doing this (mainly raising money and allowing the company to focus on the big project) I feel that this may not be in the best interests of the long term shareholders.

People who purchased this stock did so because they believe that silver is undervalued and used the stock to gain leveraged exposure. The firm purchased silver assets at a discounted price so as to either sell them for a higher price or to move them into production. I am sure that many of us can appreciate the difficulty of mining the two smaller assets, particularly with the unconventional mining techniques that may need to be employed, however I believe the company should maintain ownership of them so as to restrict the availability of silver exposure on the ASX and therefore command a higher multiple in the future.

Maintaining the 'highest undeveloped silver mine in Australia" provides the firm with excellent marketing exposure in the event that silver really takes off and the average person who begins to invest in precious metals equities is attracted to our company above others and pays a premium to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $271.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $491.4K 2.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 617089 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 321963 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 822732
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.