AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

KK + $man Can I humbly propose that you just keep it simple.......

1. 401 Posts.
    KK + $man

Can I humbly propose that you just keep it simple....

1 As holders we read the announcements and understand the opportunities that could arise in the short term

For instance the ability to double the size of the plant, centro, exploration etc.

I (maybe not the only one!) is linking these announcements and the roadmap to the directors options next year. (Meaning this year should be good!)

Do any of us have patience... not really... but at the same time we SHOULD feel comfort with what management has been able to do with Antas -- and that is DELIVER

---

2 For non-holders (possible buyers)

The general market (retail) requires constant news to alight interest... hopefully these new announcements, the new Comms plans and copper tightening will do this

The institutional market requires liquidity and in my opinion larger tonnage, the latter is coming with those announcements. The former is currently illusive without retail.

---

3. So in summary, cash coming in... what to spend it on depends on a lot of things... getting finance with all things lined up will require work but not luck imo.

Personally, I am looking forward for the next steps this company makes... as of yet the mining part has been excellent... what I am hoping for is a unfolding story, announcement by announcement, which will automatically address everyones double thinking... having attended the AGM, I see nothing to detract me of my commitment...

Cheers

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.