FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

AGM, page-5

1. 6,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4069
    @Andyrooooooo maybe another question for the AGM

Valid question, but it was my understanding that they sold on market from memory, although they did have 18 million but sold some 3.5 million
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160301/pdf/435j3wyfrttkyt.pdf
    they then had 14.5 million left to part with, now that you have raised the question.......
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160411/pdf/436fr0n8zzq55h.pdf
    Unfortunately I can't find where they were sold as the announcements don't indicated how the were sold either on market or an off market transfer (we know WW got some of them) BUT Gas Super fund announcement clearly states as part of the rights issue @6.2c.
    Broker data showing Merrill Lynch sales would indicate Sprott Global sell out.

This get more interesting the more I look now, so Gas Super fund purchased 16.2 million shares during the rights issue @6.2c?
    HOW??? The rights issue was only open to share holders on the record date of 4th April !!!
    And it isn't possible for GAS to buy that many from the rights issues if they were eligible share holders able to partake. We need Pauline Hanson at the AGM....... please explain.
    Is this another secret deal that has been done and no one cottoned on??

Were they a (secret) part of the initial Merchants deal? IMO I don;t think so but it is all very interesting.
    Whereas Merchant received 8.064 million shares as underwriter, and a further 9.037 million shares being the RI shortfall totalling 17.1 million shares which I would highly doubt they would of on sold to Gas at the same price, although they did also get options as part of the underwriting deal as well (6 million @9.2c) and also the 15c options that were not converted by share holders.

I hope all this ranting is a mistake on the way I think it is and someone steps up to say, fooca man you have that all wrong this is how it happened.

cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 24/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.