FAR 2.22% 44.0¢ far limited

Listen to me....You don't know who I am. Don't make accusations...

1. 18,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Listen to me....You don't know who I am.

Don't make accusations about what I did. You don't even know the laws on posting public information on the internet (just like you had no idea about a PSC and a JOA or a Minister of Parliament is a SERVANT of Parliament).

If you have evidence that I posted something that has not been in the public arena for more 2 plus years, go ahead - present them.

All of sudden you guys are so defensive about something you guys were so proud of and voted over 170 times, like the BS posted over the weekend. Now, you want to distance from it as if it was a FAKE email. You can believe whatever you want - deflect, deny or spin on it.

The problem is most of you guys don't even understand what the hell the issues are - never did and still don't. At the time, you guys voted 170 times for it and thinking it was CN was your saviour, but you didn't even realize she revealed a monumental mistake by the Board.

All you guys do every single day and night is post crap after crap without even understanding any of it.

And if you want to find out whether I emailed to WPL, go ask them. But they don't need me. As I have previously said, if you ever worked in this industry, the request for information to buy a company is TOTALLY different to a request on the value of an oil field. Those REQUESTS come through an official format (via emails) and they will determine the outcome (those judges aren't stupid, when you read an email requesting the Balance Sheet, its pretty conclusive). Of course, I knew you wouldn't understand that, as you never even completed a due diligence on purchasing a company before.

Now, leave me out of your petty little drama plays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $45.02K 100.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31431 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 44473
Last updated 15.52pm 28/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.