TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

At the end of day, we all have a voice - but agree we all need...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    At the end of day, we all have a voice - but agree we all need to act with some integrity and empathy where we can.
    I agree on all Directors, Board, and CEO incl management has obligations to complete - legally under the law to comply which they need to uphold.

I also don't think we have heard the overall big picture or strategy items or project plan going forward which is yet to be conveyed.

I am expecting an announcement or an update from David Edwards our CEO to convey to the wider shareholders and market TON hopefully an update on Finance and Operations.

Secondly, we know Finance has been approved by Max Senior management in Shanghai if the facts are right which were spotted recently.

I am willing to give them all the benefit of the doubt for the interim,

Yes, the share price may have fallen slightly - but it's not a major drop - if we get a positive announcement the share price can go from mid 3 cents right back up to 6 cents plus in a blink of an eye.(Who knows we may even get another big investor on board or several at the current price it would be a bargain on any extremely positive news... compared with other major Graphite land holders.

Graphite is a commodity and demand is starting to increase year on year - look out for our neighbours SYR they have started to really ramp up and are doing very well.

Sorry, I should have said prior - TON has the potential to become a billion-dollar company,
    We are already aware we have already ticked all the boxes - and TON is ready to get going with site works - all we need is some additional capital funding.

THat's the frustrating part at the moment, especially when you see a company like VRC who don't are still behind with what we have gone through yet their share price is ahead of ours... all because our largest shareholder is lagging slightly - (This is why we should have more than one large stakeholders/suppler - investor ) I hought that would have been 101 business/procurement model?

I guess PC must have been blinded or oversold which we are not privy to... which has now bitten his ass - a tough lesson for anyone....

Most companies do this .....but you never know we may get some positive news shortly.

if they can get all their ducks to line up in a row and start with
    Finance approved
    Stage 1 - for this....
    Stage 2...
    Stage 3
    ETC..

Strategy/Marketing plan - (high-level update to the market)

Good luck all.

I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215389 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 227875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.