GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

haha i like this topic as i said im looking to buy my gold...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    haha i like this topic

as i said im looking to buy my gold exposures the day before dec fomc meeting. id largely liquidated my holdings but...

im down hard on a very silly sar buy at 1.47, and mildly down on svl. still holding kin, and been buying big options positions in 2 PM juniors

its a good time for the low correlation juniors imo - but tough time to hold the high correlation producers.

oh - and i still have not sold one edv.to share

a stock now proving what i maintained all along - that 350koz expansion coming online is going to make edv.to the best 3 year gold stock globaly imo - in terms of risk/reward - though i think my rsg call will still deliver the highest % returns

but rsg needs to unlock some output expansion to outperform again on the next leg for gold.

but it will be close. edv.to could easily be $100 stock if gold reaches $1500us. certainly 60-70

but its all on inflation data now. if inflation fears start rising more, gold is going to fly.

but data isnt conclusive yet

if it does - all those new home buyers in sydney and melbourne are going to feel the pangs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.