AI co pilot FAIL

1. 4,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Job application asked me for " unique experiences, ambitions and strengths."

Asking AI to "write a letter on unique experiences, ambitions and strengths based on" Navy, Diving, taxaion, Medical work history gave me
    " Dear Hiring Manager,I am writing to express my interest in the open position at your esteemed organization. I am confident that my unique experiences, ambitions, and strengths align perfectly with the requirements of this role.My name is James Bishop, and I currently serve as the Vice President for Ecosystem and Strategic Partnerships at SiteMinder1. My journey with SiteMinder has been nothing short of extraordinary. For almost a decade, we have been at the forefront of the industry, releasing booking channels that generate the most revenue for the world’s accommodation providers1. My role has allowed me to contribute significantly to the growth and evolution of the company, particularly in how technology supports businesses to grow1.One of my most notable contributions is the Hotel Booking Trends report, which I believe is a game-changer for the industry1. This report not only provides valuable insights but also empowers hoteliers to leverage their solutions to do so much more for them than simply attract guests1.In addition to my role at SiteMinder, I have a strong academic background with a PhD in Economics from the University of Sydney and a Masters in Economics from the London School of Economics2. My research interests focus on policy evaluation and the labour market, with a recent focus on understanding the drivers of wages growth2. I have published several research papers and policy publications that reflect my deep understanding of these areas2.I am particularly interested in using microdata to answer macroeconomic policy questions2. This interest, combined with my experience at SiteMinder, has equipped me with a unique perspective on the intersection of technology, economics, and policy.In conclusion, I believe my unique experiences, ambitions, and strengths make me an excellent fit for your organization. I am excited about the possibility of bringing my unique perspective and proven track record to your team.Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of discussing my application with you further.Sincerely, Navy Diver"

That was a complete joke! AI can be an oxymoron

"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.