I found Co pilot to be particularly hopeless - here's another...

1. 80,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I found Co pilot to be particularly hopeless -

here's another one ----------- LLM's are pppppppppppfft - at best so far. Other AI systems are very smart though

(from you prompt - copied exactly)

Here is a letter highlighting unique experiences, ambitions, and strengths based on a background in the Navy, diving, taxation, and medical workear Hiring Manager,I am excited to share my diverse background and how it has uniquely prepared me for this opportunity. My experiences span a range of fields, from serving in the Navy to working in taxation and the medical industry. This breadth of knowledge and skill set makes me an ideal candidate.
    Navy Experience

My time in the Navy taught me the value of discipline, teamwork, and adaptability. As a naval officer, I learned to thrive in high-pressure, fast-paced environments, making critical decisions under stress. I honed my leadership abilities, coordinating the efforts of diverse teams to accomplish complex missions. This experience has instilled in me a strong sense of duty, integrity, and the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
    Diving Expertise

In addition to my naval service, I am an avid and highly skilled diver. I have completed numerous advanced diving certifications, including rescue diving and underwater photography. This unique skill set has given me a deep appreciation for the marine environment and the importance of safety and risk management. As a diver, I have developed exceptional problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and the capacity to work effectively in confined, high-risk settings.
    Taxation and Financial Acumen

After leaving the Navy, I pursued a career in taxation, where I developed a keen understanding of financial regulations, compliance, and strategic planning. In this role, I honed my analytical abilities, attention to detail, and the capacity to navigate complex legal and financial frameworks. This experience has equipped me with a strong foundation in financial management, data analysis, and the ability to provide well-informed recommendations.
    Medical Industry Expertise

Most recently, I have been working in the medical industry, where I have gained valuable insights into the healthcare system, patient care, and the importance of empathy and communication. In this role, I have developed a deep respect for the medical field and a commitment to improving patient outcomes. I have also strengthened my ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, prioritize tasks, and provide exceptional customer service.
    Ambitions and Strengths

Throughout my diverse career, I have cultivated a unique set of skills and experiences that I believe make me an exceptional candidate for this role. My ambition is to leverage this multifaceted background to make a meaningful impact in an organization that values innovation, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence.Some of my key strengths include:
    • Adaptability and the ability to thrive in dynamic environments
    • Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
    • Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
    • Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
    • Proven leadership and the ability to work effectively in teams
    I am confident that my diverse background, ambitions, and strengths make me an ideal fit for this position. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further and contribute to the success of your organization.Thank you for your consideration.Sincerely,
    [Your Name]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.