AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

Apologies for missing your point in my original reply.I can't...

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Apologies for missing your point in my original reply.

I can't imagine why the ASX or ASIC would prevent the company from releasing the studies when they are ready.

There may be a trading halt for a couple of days before the announcement is released, but I understand this usually happens when companies announce they have struck the resource they are hunting, and the share price will jump 100%, or sometimes much more.

I am not saying it will be the case here, but there have been occasions where companies I have invested in have gone into a halt whilst the prepare the announcement in order to prevent wild speculation in the share price leading up to the announcement.

As per my original post, I don't believe a requirement to raise multiple of the current market cap will result in the company being inhibited in some way.

It is supposed to be an open market, I can't imagine AKO would be treated any differently to many of the other companies out there.

I don't know if this answers your question, or even helps.

Hopefully we find out this week and then we can focus on the next set of challenges!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $23.12K 154.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32008 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 82462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.