LYC 0.31% $6.38 lynas rare earths limited

Here is some research for you and you don't have to look to far...

1. 3,237 Posts.
    Here is some research for you and you don't have to look to far to find it, because it was produced by Lynas own AL:-

Dysprosium and Terbium price variations are mainly driven by speculation, as those elements remain important components of permanent magnets, especially for environmentally-friendly motor vehicles and high power density wind turbines. End use demand for Dysprosium and Terbium is increasing, and production from ionic clay deposits in Southern China continues to create environmental concerns. These factors influenced Lynas’ decision to stockpile SEG, with the aim of capturing upside value as demand grows in the future. (taken from Lynas June 2016 quarterly report)

Appears to me AL is stating the opposite to what ausheds has been saying for the past couple of years

Ausheds has been saying for years that end users are ceasing to use dysprosium, and here we have AL saying that end users are increasing the their use of dysprosium

Now who are we to believe ?

AL is the best thing Lynas has going for it - and if Lynas ever gets out of the hole they are presently in, it will be because of the excellent management skills of AL

Best of luck to all Lynas shareholders, I think you're going to be needing it, because until the lenders provide Lynas with more favourable loan terms, .... then this is just wait for the lenders to call in the debt at the time of the next default which is now fast approaching

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/18406561/single

Sentiment: Sell

PS: Nursery should realise there is no one so blind as the one that will not see.
    Last edited by longtermlegs: 30/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.38
Change
-0.020(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $5.963B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.46 $6.25 $19.00M 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.37
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.45 $6.46 $6.25 1150213
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.