AZS 2.72% $3.40 azure minerals limited

"Do you think Loma Bonita is sitting on a N-W trending...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    "Do you think Loma Bonita is sitting on a N-W trending shear/fault? I.e. Perpendicular to the predominate trend?"

Well, that's what the geological map is telling us which, if it is a feeder zone, fits with the fault/sheer hosted model as far as the feeder source goes:
    Loma Gonita.png
    Lets examine a possible theoretical scenario if indeed Loma Bonita turns out to be the feeder conduit zone. A quick look at the topography that goes with the cross section I'm going to present:

cross section 2.png

And the same view with the geological map overlaid:

geology corss section.png

So my thoughts regarding what we might have are shown in the conceptual model below. Note that it's just "conceptual", and is extremely over simplified, and probably completely wrong.

But, for the non-geologist it gives you an idea of the kind of things the company are probably looking for. Note the location of the faults on the model below are based on the mapping data, so should have some semblance of reality: Geological model2.png What it shows is that there must be some deep source of the fluids that have produced the mineralised siliceous lithocaps we see at the surface. Hopefully this is some kind of porphyry...and hopefully it's at a depth that's economically mine-able. This is the big unknown so far.

What the Loma Bonita drilling will tell us, is whether or not LB is indeed a feeder zone, or whether it's simply another mineralised lithocap.

I've been having a fly around the broader area off the Azure tenement, and have some thoughts that I'll post about later on. Lets just say the area just to the north(off our tenement) looks very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.090(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.559B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.41 $3.31 $9.054M 2.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559519 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.41 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.090 ( 2.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.32 $3.41 $3.32 995003
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.