AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I'm sure the company has their own hunch as to where the source...

1. 16,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    I'm sure the company has their own hunch as to where the source and feeder system reside.

From the AGM presentation last November. They stated back then they believe the feeder system may be under Loma Bonita.

AGM.PNG

I also haven't seen a recent, high resolution IPs survey for the north of he tenement so I'm not sure that have any data other than the really old one conducted by the Mexican government?

Very...very unlikely unless Group Mexico completed any which also looks unlikely. From the initial announcement of when they decided to purchase Alacran.

Modern exploration at Alacrán commenced in the late 1960’s, focused on drilling near the centre of the property (see Figure 5), where outcropping copper oxide mineralisation was present. The Mexican Geological Survey drilled six core holes in 1970. This was followed by Grupo Mexico drilling 26 core holes in the mid-1990’s, intersecting wide zones of copper mineralisation-

and

“I would describe Alacrán as the best under-explored copper project in Mexico. Located in North America’s premier copper producing district which stretches from northern Mexico into Arizona, this is one of the world’s great copper mining provinces and the Cananea-Alacrán district is right in the middle of it. “

At the time I remember reading this and couldn't believe they had managed to purchase this concession. I mean we are talking about elephant county with no major modern exploration techniques used until now with AZS. Teck Resources did hold the concession (and still do) for a few years but did only light exploration at best before pulling out.

Haplo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.