ALBO The POONCE in charge., page-8

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Iceman,
    Are you sure Albo said he won't go missing when the going gets tough for Australians?
    Maybe he meant he will go missing until he runs out of borrowed billions to give away to other countries and international feel good organisations.

The treasury must be getting low on credit after the many billions Airbus Albo has splurged on non-Australians like a wastrel tosser.
    In the year 2021-22 over 270,000 aussies utilised homlessness services in Australia but now we have Albo in charge and he has other priorites overseas, this is abundantly clear.

Where are we to live and shelter our families when Labor is allowing 800,000 immigrants here leaving our big cities hopelessly short of homes for all.
    Communist comrade Albo is aware of this. He knows 270,000 plus Australians will need homelessness services again this year but his actions tell me he is saying to them, "you can all go starve and look after yourselves as best you can as I have other plans not involving you Aussies and my photos and highlight reels to perform in, on the world stage."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.