But unless the Aboriginals can change their habits it's never...

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    But unless the Aboriginals can change their habits it's never going to occur! Governments have tried and with little success because as I keep reiterating the problem lies with the Aboriginals themselves. I've witnessed it first hand. I've employed them for what it is worth, even lived with them and all they ever want or expect are hand outs! Most of the time they can't be relied upon, go walk about, get so pissed they can't stand up or be rationalistic. They are a pain in the proverbial. And what is more the more you try to help them the more they try to take advantage of you.
    I've seen it all and it hasn't changed one little bit and I can't ever see it changing unless they somehow miraculously change their ways!
    As I said before, don't hold your breath waiting!
    What is also making it worse are governments of all persuasions interfering and in doing so dividing us by race! The situation has now become worse since Albosleazy went to the public with the 'Voice' and of course you now have various governments, State and Local introducing their own form of the voice, further alienating the more responsible and thinking Australians!
    All of this is essentially the governments fault, because they can never get anything right! NEVER!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.