Replying to akgo01:'reply button' not working...Well said.In my...

1. 250 Posts.
    Replying to akgo01:
    'reply button' not working...

Well said.

In my humble opinion, many or majority of people have skewed and very dated perspective on China (and other countries, for that matter, that once were undevelopped) because they DON'T go to these places. In their mind, China today still is what it was 30 years ago, that's why they avoid purchasing Chinese made goods. I do often buy, in particular from Taiwan.

Some even say that today, 'Made in USA' is 'Made in China' 30 years ago...meaning American-made products deteriorated so much qualitywise that they are on par with Chinese goods 30 years ago. Not all goods, of course, but many.

You will find that so many Americans, for example, having travelled abroad, are hating coming back to the old USA, which is nowhere near in many regards where these other countries are. And I'm not talking here about free medical care or free tertiary education that many countries provide for their citizens.

Americans don't get any of these because America allocates hundreds of billions $ for their military budgets to fight their and someone else's proxy wars.
    Same was in the former Soviet Union - people were poor for that very same reason.

If, for whatever reason, some people can't or don't want to travel abroad, they can still see so much on youtube.
    So, there is no excuse really to be ignorant when it comes to China.
    Last edited by puntah: 27/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.