HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Amazing

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Its amazing how this management team continues to be tolerated by shareholders. They literally have done nothing over a 3 year period other than "look at other opportunities" (remember Russia? remember Myanmar?). Globetrotting with no result for all that time. Grandiose bids for acreage they never had a chance on (competing with the Shell, Woodside, Chevron,...illusions of grandeur). Now these guys will no doubt get yet another lease on life because of the Ukraine/Russia conflict. You see, its never their fault,...ever. Cuts to expenditure have secured their pay checks for another year (and a good Xmas party no doubt). Personally, I wish they'd just hand over the shell to someone else, any one really, and let them have a go at something. Just do something, ANYTHING. If it goes wrong I can live with that but at least you tried. I hate the cost cutting without a new strategy...just to pay their own wages. Disgraceful. Sit tight and wait for the next blah, blah, blah announcement is my guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.