TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

AMG posters, page-34

1. 4,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3836
    Only post that survive the moderators get to "count" rolleyes.png if I remember correctly, flaming, baiting, unsubstantiated and off-topic and ramping posts don't count to a posters total count if the mods remove them from view.

This is why I asked the mods to "unmoderate" all the CDU posts so that with the benefit of hindsight people could make their own judgements about what was going on. would be a massive drain on mod resources to do that but would be fertile ground for discovery of witnesses. After all, it's not like CDU or past management of CDU would be able to take any legal action or want to draw attention to themselves by doing so.

I'm not surprised that ASIC and other regulators haven't done anything about CDU but I'm sort of surprised that some shareholders, the QLD mine regulators, Concurry Council, or even Wayne McCrae himself hasn't initiated any court action. I would assume it's because there is no $$ to chase, not even directors indemnity insurance which only raises more questions about past directors of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.