AN1 11.1% 1.0¢ anagenics limited

I think this forum pretty much came into conclusionReason for...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I think this forum pretty much came into conclusion

Reason for share price not going up: CR & no profit

Is there any others explanation?

If it is just one off profitable quarter and future remain uncertain OR profit yet another heavy CR, then the whole assumption of profitability will lead to share price going up, might not hold.

Will future profitability with some degree of certainty happened yet the share price not moving up or even going down possible?
    Market will determining the share price, and if such scenario happen, there always has explanation, maybe major shareholders all dumping because they want to cash out, maybe insider with knew something about accounting fraud and so dumping heavily after making up the number....

What is sure, is that ppl with insider news, will push the share price above the resistance line, judging by the trading pattern, may or may not happen. Or investors sentiment kick in earlier than fundamental changes announced, either way, resistance line will definitely broke through.

How to determining the resistance line is another story that im not going to elaborate, is ok to play guessing game, as long as you know where to cut loss. Buy and hold is risky and inefficient, know where to set the resistance line and buy in once the candlestick break the line, I think will save you from any misreading of the company fundamental analysis. Profit yet share price not moving above resistance, may means danger. Maybe you can use technical analysis to analyse company fundamental, technical and fundamental are interconnected anyway.

My 3 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.613M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.213K 121.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1092532 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 795015 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.