This is a pretty good blog.dreizinreport - New Thrills Await.My...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    This is a pretty good blog.

dreizinreport - New Thrills Await.

My Notes:

Not just the Ukraine disaster.
    Don't think that the US can hold it all together.

There is the high probability that Ukraine will become decimated, including the displaced population of refugees moving to greener pastures, including to the EU. If that wasn't bad enough, there is also a potential mass food shortage starting with Africa and eventually reaching the shores of some of the EU nations. Add major logistical delays that won't be sorted anytime soon, just look at the Shanghai Port, (The largest distribution centre in China) and the current lockdown they are enduring. There is the issue of grain crops that won't be harvested in Ukraine, Russia holds the key and of course the Energy crisis mostly due to sanctions on Russia. Global inflation moving on upwards. Lastly, there is the potential for the Covid to breakout again.

This is a recipe for disaster and I haven't even mentioned the ongoing China - Taiwan, Pakistan uprising.

I would suggest to the US, rather than inciting wars globally, the money that is wasted on weaponry for Ukraine (They are running out of Military anyway), why not put the money to good use such as fixing up your own mess at home. Your economy is putrid and getting worse by the day. You can no longer afford to be the super power that you once were. Your hegemony is broken. Kick out the old has-beens of yesteryear and start afresh.

Apart from that, have a good day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.