AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

AN officially opens today

1. 833 Posts.
    Just back from holiday overseas and noticed this today.

http://www.blogdobacana.com.br/destaques/mina-de-cobre-comeca-a-operar-amanha-em-curionopolis

below is a translated version. It was posted yesterday.
    COPPER MINE BEGINS OPERATIONS TOMORROW IN CURIONÓPOLIS

Marcelo Nifty | 18 April 2016 | Highlights | No Comments

Avanco Resources opens officially tomorrow its Antas mine copper extraction North that lies between Curionópolis and Parauapebas, with 359 employees.
    The technology used in the treatment of the ore and copper concentrate production is considerably simpler for advancement. The project scope includes a single open pit, an area for storage and raw ore homogenization (ROM) a crushing plant in two stages, a closed grinding circuit, three stages of flotation, dewatering system and filtering and facilities for handling waste.
    There is also a filter press manufactured by Metso with a capacity of 90,000 tons per year. The equipment is similar to that used by the copper plant of Vale in Sossego.
    The plant Avanco will produce about 45,000 tons of copper concentrate, that is, about 12,000 tons of contained copper.According to the company, the concentrate contains low volume of contaminants and, thus, will get discounted treatment charges (TC) and refining (RC).
    The export of concentrate will be made in containers and in bulk in a port located 800 kilometers. According to a statement sent by Avanco the presale contracts are "advanced" stage.

About Advancement
    Avanco Resources Limited is an Australian company exploration and development of copper projects in Brazil. The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and operates in Brazil through its subsidiary Avanco Resources Mining. The mining company was established in 2007 and has offices in Perth, Australia, in Rio de Janeiro and in Parauapebas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.