HZR 0.00% 48.5¢ hazer group limited

An open letter to the CEO

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Dear Sir,
    It’s been six months since your appointment to CEO of Hazer.
    Time enough to get settled in and develop your understanding of this company.
    There is a general consensus that Hazer has a unique technology that could have global implications.
    Yet here we are, languishing at a market cap of $21m, with very little apparent movement. The share price probably reflects this state of the doldrums, having drifted back from the mid 30’s to its current position at 22c, a low point for the year.
    As a shareholder, I’d like to know how you see this company moving forward.
    What’s your VISION for this company?
    Where do you see Hazer in 1 year – 5 years – 10 years time?
    What is the strategy to implement this vision? How do you plan to bring this about?
    There are other companies trying to replicate the Hazer technology. How do you plan to ensure that the company takes full advantage of its’ ‘first mover’ status? That it doesn’t get swept aside by the rush of competitors?
    There may well be a great Vision, and all sorts of plans for Hazer. The problem I have as a shareholder is – I have no idea what they are. I don’t know what sort of a vision and strategy I am investing in. My biggest fear is that there is going to be another 6 months of apparent aimless drifting.
    As the captain of this ship, perhaps you could at least let us know whether Hazer is going North, South East or West. So far, the share price is telling me that it’s mostly been going south.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.89K 40.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58521 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 39115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ 35459
Last updated 10.58am 29/04/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.