NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hey ReggieYeah of course mate, and they would be experts in the...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Hey Reggie

Yeah of course mate, and they would be experts in the field. My worry is not in their capacity for providing legal advice and/or contract drafting, rather the capacity for humans to act in their own self interests.

In my limited experience, the practice of law is not just the application of the black letter legislation/case law, it is understanding human nature and how people might use the law to their advantage.

I was told by a senior practitioner early in my career that money matters, so much so that it comes between families and friends and I did not believe that to be true but I learnt very quickly that while not applicable for every situation, it is a pretty good rule of thumb. Money can tear people apart, even those you dont think it would.

I am postulating constantly that I think this will go for $10b USD but I still have prepared myself for that eventuality to not materialise if BP don't think that they are at liberty to progress 2591 in conditions outside the 4 currently being trialed. Autism is where the big money is here and that needs to be on the table for BP to get involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.