TON 7.69% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

ckchristian - bogus offers...some...from certain HC posters. You...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    ckchristian - bogus offers...some...from certain HC posters.
    You really need to back this assertion. It's so vague that your fellow tonners and thumbers could 'imply' 'innuendo' a whole raft of suspects that have been 'demeaned' over the last few months.Continue on their mis guided suspicions.
    Are you referring to the Wolves? Dingos? Who's a Mellonhead? Who's WAINCer camp? Grafex supporters?
    Have we had a AMG/GK social media rep ? or are you 'witch hunting' melua ? me perhaps?

Re Higgo- he has to be confirmed by a vote in the up coming AGM. One has to consider that Broker Frazer [and Simmons of the Caribbean ] have now quite a Top 20 voting bloc. Minjar too have 19.9 5 of Register that I assume is Frazer orientated.
    Yes the Mgt announcement of Direction post VA implementation of DOCA is definitive re Higgo status let alone Triton future. I'm "concerned" with the expectations expressed in some posts, the rah rah revival.

Anyway something Definitive should be released soon by TON new Board so that forum posters don't keep up the conjecture, super pit comparison etc whatever.
    I'm looking for what is the Grafex resolution and how Minjar can be a substitute to AMG/GK in getting viable Offtakes ie a genuine, performing Dragon Offtake for a boutique operation [under 50kts]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.897K 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 756877 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 280741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 155872
Last updated 12.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.