RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Now first of all, I still think the offer is way off the mark,...

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now first of all, I still think the offer is way off the mark, but this assumption that we're getting diddled by T2 using RRP capital for the additional payment doesn't make sense to me, but i'm mentioning it in case i'm missing something.

If I sell you a car that's full of money, and you offer to pay me in some cash upfront and some cash (presumably from the car) later then the only person that's affected by that is you, the future owner who has less capital in what you now own. The amount I receive is the same regardless and the most important part is if i'm receiving a fair price in the first place.

What is more pertinent here (besides the fact the offer is still so low) is that T2 are (likely) willing to draw on RRP's cash reserves which tells me what we all already know, RRP is raking in the dollars, so a temporary reduction in the cash reserves means little to T2 as it's a drop in the ocean compared to RRP's earning potential.

Not advice, but I know what I'll be doing (or not doing as the case may be).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.