ENV 27.8% 2.3¢ enova mining limited

I personally think it is harsh to judge major holders of spec...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    I personally think it is harsh to judge major holders of spec companies because inherently this sector is 99 percent failure and 1 percent success. Management of Vmm is very good as the recent appointments are experts in their field.
    The key as holders is to review the potential risks of a stock and its performance and at the sign of any deviation of the proposed pathway to have an exit strategy. We all know that when it comes to stocks, retail is used and abused whilst the inner circle is always looked after. So we always need to look out for ourselves. That is rule 1 and the only rule. I have zero sympathy for anyone who claims they were shafted by following other holders or fintwit because in reality they should never have invested. At the very least learn basic TA to understand basic money flow to learn when to exit and enter.
    I think when the Brazilian ree eventually starts producing en mass, the paradigm will shift and disrupt the entire sector. The future will be iac deposits at high grades > 3000 ppm because there is a shit load of rare earths. What will differentiate will be the cost of production and the basket price achieved. Vmm got the hreo in tamayo and I am hoping the Env presents with a point of difference. In holding Vmm, Mei and Env I figure I have the entire deposit at Minas Gerais covered at different points of progress and at different areas within the alkaline complex and on it’s edge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $20.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.3¢ 1.9¢ $490.0K 23.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 851397 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1649595 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.005 ( 18.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.3¢ 1.9¢ 22673811
Last updated 15.43pm 02/05/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.