BM8 0.00% 15.0¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: 100 Yrs Mining Data Secured Bleiberg Zinc Germanium Project, page-7

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 895
    We have 3 projects and they are all from IPO.Hardly too many projects .Tell me one company that does an IPO with one project? Falcon has been fantastic, it’s just the lithium spot price. If you had your eyes open, you would see every lithium explorer has been smashed, especially in Canada, but it will turn.

Most people sell at these times and buy when the market is hot. You should do the complete opposite. Buy now and sell when it’s hot. You say we have nothing to show for it; our drill results have been great, but the lithium market crashed. There is a ban on China for gallium and geranium, and we are one of only two stocks on the ASX with access to this (that I know of), so “every mining stock wants to find” is a strange thing to say since what we have here is very scarce.

The market will wake up to this, and all you guys will be long gone by then anyway. But you don’t even hold this stock. I always love it when good directions come out and a non-holder talks it down, hoping it doesn’t do well, and then wishes he didn’t sell.

Now let’s talk about facts. Yes, we are 70 percent down, no one is telling that me that me but big deal that’s the stock market . I invested large in a spec so this can happen. We still have very real projects .

But , Yes, management was way too slow on this. This should have been sorted out over 6 months ago and resolved way before1 year after listing. But to me, this is why Gerald left - great guy but he didn’t want to progress our other projects, and this is actually the one I always liked the most and thought could be a game changer. Falcon will rise again soon too. Great project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $34.07K 223.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4985 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 25880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 89052
Last updated 10.31am 22/05/2024 ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.