HZR 1.08% 46.0¢ hazer group limited

here is a quote from that interview with GC . Paul Sanger:...

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    here is a quote from that interview with GC
    Paul Sanger: Looking ahead, what newsflow can investors and shareholders anticipate for the remainder of 24 and beyond into 2025 for Hazer?

Glenn Corrie: Buckle up, Paul. This is the most exciting hydrogen story, we think, in the market. There's not many of us. We're a technology venture, we're not a project developer. And that's a big difference to a lot of the other listed groups alongside us. So our technology can go global and that's what we're starting to see. First-mover advantage. I'd like to think the stars are aligning for us. The CDP's online operating, doing everything that it says on the packet. So that's really important that we've ticked a lot of the technology milestones. There's obviously more to do, but we are in the right place in terms of the tech and we are getting good feedback from the data that we're receiving. Commercial pipeline, we've got three foundation projects. We've just signed up a license agreement in Canada. We've got two more in flight that are public. We've got a bunch of others in the pipeline.

But to nail that first commercial deal was really important for us to set the framework for how we think about the commercialization. We're on an attractive valuation, is the best way to put it. We don't think it's a fair representation of the business we're building. That's okay. We'll continue to kick goals, Paul. And I'm a strong believer that if you focus on the underlining business, then the share price and everything else will follow. The analysts that cover us out there today, on average, I think have us at around a $1.50 to $1.70 per share. We trade 45 to 50 cents at the moment. That's three times money. That gets us close to a half a billion dollar valuation, which if you put all of our projects together that we've got in the pipeline and you put that into an economic model, this could easily be a billion dollar platform. And that would only be 10 projects in 10 years, and that would be a half a percent of today's hydrogen demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $16.85K 36.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 75252 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 23 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.0¢ 14575
Last updated 13.51pm 05/06/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.