SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

sorry post in error...we're still in suspension aren't we? im...

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    sorry post in error...we're still in suspension aren't we? im just paying attention to his part

'The Company is currently discussing such a sale with a number of interested potential purchasers. The Company has advised the Bank of these developments. While the Bank may have the right to declare a default under the Loan Agreement and pursue the remedies described above, it has not yet done so.'

If 45 mil or so was offered a few months ago oil has only risen since, someone saw value back then and has now pulled the pin for one reason or another....well twice now, or could it be the big players waiting for a liquidation so they can pick up the asset for peanuts...yeah it wouldn't be like the big petro players to collude to rip off the little man would it....give us $20 mil or something...how convenient would that be...probs why the bank hasn't pulled the trigger.
    screw it lets just take $30 mil put $5mil in the bank, become a shell and RTO some potstock, milk formula, vanadium or whatever the next fad is...better than ending up with zilch....
    one gets the feeling that TB might doent know how to close a deal, maybe he should read trumpys award winning book, certainly not going to make things any worse is it
    with my impeccable timing of late could be a chapter 10 filed within minutes after i hit the enter button on this post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.