AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Ann: 2020 Annual General Meeting CEO Presentation, page-4

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The fees increase was for remuneration in AGGREGATE so it doesn't mean that the non-executive directors will be increasing their total wages by 300k. it means that they have more of a budget to introduce new non-executive level talent into the business. It could give you a clue that they might be looking at hiring. I highly doubt that the existing non-exec directors would be increasing their remuneration at this stage in the business.

Yes, Butler is doing well, only because there is a strong team behind him. I'd give these guy a bit more credit rather than jumping to conclusions after every announcement.

Yes, it has taken a while to get to this point but In the last few weeks they have secured contracts. something you were complaining about not too long ago.

just because the share price doesn't reflect what they are doing at the moment, if you do it well enough for long enough then investors start taking notice and the SP changes with the sentiment.

if they keep doing what they're doing then I have no doubt that this would be a multi-bagger in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.