MYX 5.14% $7.37 mayne pharma group limited

It looks like other generic drug providers are picking off...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    It looks like other generic drug providers are picking off whatever market share MYX bought. Rather than a fundamental issue with the business, and given how the US healthcare business operates with sales staff, i'd suggest this is incompetence on behalf of management.

Specialty looks good, but still too small to make up for the diminishing revenue from Generics. And that is the problem, MYX is converting to a specialty producer - i suspect an admission they cannot compete in the US Generic market - but this will see the pain continue until complete.

Also, diminishing revenue from Generics means diminishing investments in specialty.

But, there is a sliver lining, and it is the patent protected E4. I think MYX is at or near bottom, but i suspect revenue in Generics will continue to drift - because Scott is out of his depth - but E4 should return that lost revenue in time.

MYX is transitioning to a specialty drug producer, which is smart, and i think it is at/near bottom - maybe 30-35c because the entire generic arm seems to be a write off. I am still watching on the side. Scott is yet to draw a line in the sand and this uncertainty will be played on by the shorter(s). Any Nuvaring benefit is probably already blown. But E4 can be a company making business, it is just a shame it is all MYX has going for it at the moment.

I was hoping to read Scott had stepped down (citing personal reasons, but we'd all know better) because I just don't believe anything Scott says anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.37
Change
0.360(5.14%)
Mkt cap ! $626.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.01 $7.46 $6.99 $2.670M 366.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.39 959 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.34
  Change
0.360 ( 4.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.00 $7.47 $7.00 48349
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.