QFE 1.28% 7.9¢ quickfee limited

ive said before that I focus on the company not the short term...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    ive said before that I focus on the company not the short term share price and I stand by this.

Todays announcement is another positive. The month on month growth is extremely strong in BNPL, not much "zooming out" required.

so why is this stock price so low?

The trading volume is very very low. on the negative side we have few people looking to buy this stock, on the positive few are also looking to sell. If you go back a year daily trading volume was several fold higher.

Short term you will have the SP trickle down especially as some lose confidence but this is actually very good new for when volume eventually increases because supply is limited and most of long term holders are not going to bail at a marginal gain in SP

in terms of why volume is so low, my conjecture is that people look at this stock and are very cautious about entering into it. Which is fair enough, the SP has sky dived since last year. It's a negative feedback loop, the price is going lower, people avoid the stock, the price goes lower still.

Negative feedback loops like this do eventually end (with good companies). The bad announcement in Feb shook confidence a lot, so much so that market hasn't recognised that with a string of significant positive news since Feb that quickfee is actually now in a significantly stronger position than it was at the height of its share price and it's on a trajectory of continued growth. A company that's growing so rapidly is not going to stay down forever, eventually the market catches up as sentiment shifts.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, I'm looking forward to 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ $1.58K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18832 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 13055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.