MYX 3.57% $4.64 mayne pharma group limited

"Jan numbers from 44.5k to 39K. You are not using actuals as you...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    "Jan numbers from 44.5k to 39K. You are not using actuals as you claim, the 39k is fiction to make your point."

Not that it really matters - but if you read my post and see that it was in response to KP, I was actually putting out a theory on *why* Mithra sold a couple wks before results.

If poor Nextstellis results hit the market, the gains after the Oct fall, may have been repeated. But Jan (outside of the reporting period - why do you think they're there) is v rosey.

It is likely they were exposed to the flat growth of Oct, Nov, Dec and without a board seat were unaware of the actions of the company to address and also the Jan 'bounce' figures.

Then I added an observation that you wouldn't have 'forecasted' the 9% mOm if those Jan figures weren't that impressive (or presented) - 4 months flat would have raised huge questions about MYX's approach to marketing Nextstellis (again).

In previous posts we're agreed on one thing, and that's that Nextstellis is the huge upside in MYX. Has been since we paid a fortune for it. So as a speculator/investor, of course forecasts that are presented in a public forum are going to inspected.

I've got a huge (longterm) investment in MYX, so of course I've done my research and have my own forecasts.

IMO at the moment it's VITAL for MYX to keep a lid on costs (until Nextstellis is cash generating) and ensure that we can increase revenue without a huge tick in expenses. (Like the extra $20m in the HY - sure some for TmD, perhaps new Derm and new regions). The $10m savings need to be extended as we haven't stripped out the $ you'd expect after carving out 'the factory' and Generics.

If we are within 30% of your Nextstellis forecasts, without expenses increasing too much, we'll all be updating our holiday plans from Bali to Hawaii...

GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.64
Change
0.160(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $393.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.50 $4.66 $4.47 $1.007M 218.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 481 $4.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.65 1725 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.66
  Change
0.160 ( 3.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.47 $4.68 $4.47 38648
Last updated 14.18pm 14/06/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.