AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: $23M Placement to Strategic Investors , page-2

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Leave this place for a sec and guess what, something happens lol.

I had had a scan through and shredding the OMG dilution posts, however I think AC is as close to some on salient facts, main one being MONEY is king in this space, it is right at the top of the list, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING comes even a close second. I believe I know now why only those tiny pips over 6 months which was a concern (only because some scoundrel was going to make money, and I was not in on it) Positioned and held for a wonderful "we paid 10% more, be happy plebs" I should not complain I paid a great deal less than them anyway, and aaaggrr had saved a little powder to snag a low 6! not to be eh.

It is expensive to do what they are going to do, just have a look at what $23m buys, then have a think about that? without the $23m it all gets very tight and you don't want to begging at these times. Appian typically fund around $15m for this sort of investment and I think/guess I have an inkling who has the rest, still we should see two new sig holders. And despite the dastardly dudes getting in at .075, you can bet your bippy they want many multiples.

I suspect the market will now say .075 is better than fair for the masses, having done my buying I will watch and see what Mr market thinks of it all, being well in the money thanks to some great doom and gloom posts in the last 6 months, one or two must have helped me.

Money, backing, cash-flow projections etc etc, all fine I know, but give me some turning drills on thick sticky stuff, that's what sparks my fire, lets go.... drill baby drill.

Happy Friday boys and girls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.