5EA 7.14% 22.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

Ann: 5EA Appoints Experienced Global Executive as CEO, page-50

1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    A message from our CEO, Susan Brennan:

"Hello!

I’m closing in on week three at 5E Advanced Materials, and I couldn’t be more energized and excited about my role and the business. Thank you to everyone who reached out to offer best wishes and congratulations! I know some of you have been curious about what attracted me to this company and role, thinking it must be quite different than what I’ve done in the past – nothing could be further from the truth.

5E Advanced Materials is developing advanced technologies and processes for solution mining that are not only sustainable but also aid in supporting the global energy transition; something traditional mining still struggles to address.

Imagine a technology that enables the attainment of important minerals – specifically Boron and Lithium – that the world needs for energy, agriculture, and defense, to be obtained sustainably from the United States. Imagine that during the process of obtaining these important minerals there is NO earth moving equipment needed, and that the integrity of the surface remains INTACT with no tailings, dust, or noise. In fact, it’s likely people will drive by a facility and not even realize it’s a mining operation. This is monumental on so many levels, and exactly why I joined 5E. The combination of sustainability, Made in America, and the creation of STEM jobs perfectly reflects my passions and beliefs.

I look forward to executing the promise of solution mining of Boron and Lithium in California, and all that it entails for the future, right here in the United States.

Please keep watching this space as my team and I activate our strategic plans to bring 5E’s vision, mission, and values to life. In my next post I’ll share a bit more about Boron and why it’s so important. Hint: If you’re reading this on a screen, you’re using Boron!

Susan"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $75.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $80.77K 370.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 83525
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.